Affordable, quality content!

Buying, Selling Or Trading
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
mrmarcman

Re: Affordable, quality content!

Post by mrmarcman » January 29th, 2019, 2:54 am

Looking good

60% Revshare, 90 days cookie, usd 4 per free user
Paypal, Paxum, Wiretransfer
support@ukraineprincess.com

ANT

Post by ANT » February 12th, 2019, 2:10 pm

Thanks! Just updated my store with some fresh content and everything's on sale!

:)

-Doug
www.dougmarkwith.com/content.html

danielcheer

Post by danielcheer » April 23rd, 2019, 5:12 am

Yup you can easily access to quality content

ANT

Post by ANT » May 2nd, 2019, 6:34 pm

That's right! Lots of quality content and it's all on sale right now. All prices are negotiable and I offer discounts on bulk purchases.

See anything you want? Make me an offer!

http://www.dougmarkwith.com/content.html

:-)

-Doug

Email: dougmarkwith@gmail.com

ANT

Post by ANT » August 5th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Quick bump to let everyone know about the huge sale I'm running. $400.00 (negotiable) for my entire library! That's hundreds of quality photo sets and 20 hours of video for one low price.

Release forms and ID's included, with full usage rights! Feel free to add your own watermark and use the content however you see fit.

You won't believe how much material is included. Hit me up!

-Doug

ANT

Post by ANT » September 9th, 2019, 11:55 am

For a limited time, I'm offering all of the content featured on my store for only $400.00, which is over 50% off the listed price!

It's an insane amount of material. Close to 200 GB's of quality stuff that's guaranteed to make you money, all available for immediate download with ID's and release forms included. Hundreds of photo sets and twenty hours of videos for one unbeatable price. This offer includes bonus material not listed on my store.

This sale is running until the end of the year. A client put their faith in me last week and had this to say today:

"Looked through all the content and had to tell you again how amazing your work is, seriously awesome, one of my best purchases of the year. -Oli"

Another satisfied client. One of many! Don't miss out on this incredible sale. Your jaw will drop when you see just how much content it truly is. It's all available for immediate download with full usage rights.

Hit me up!

-Doug

ANT

Post by ANT » October 4th, 2019, 7:11 am

I was shocked when my friend announced she wanted to shoot with me, given what a shy, reserved person she is. This petite young geek is a total bookworm who writes historical fiction in her free time. She's socially awkward, quiet, and the last person I ever expected to work with me. I was floored when she told me she was okay shooting fully nude. My jaw just about hit the floor when I saw how great her tits are!

We shot two huge sets today, and her nerdy personality is definitely reflected in both of them. For her first time in front of the camera, she did fairly well. If there's any interest in her, she says she's down to shoot more and is also available for exclusive and custom work.

Set 001 - 160 photos

Set 002 - 160 photos

She couldn't decide on a stage name, so feel free to call her whatever you'd like. $30.00 takes both sets via PayPal, Venmo, or Google Pay. All photos are in their original size straight off the camera (3648 x 5472), unedited, and contain no watermarks. Feel free to add your own! These sets are available for immediate download with ID and release included.

Interested? Hit me up!

:)

-Doug
E-mail: dougmarkwith@gmail.com

ANT

Post by ANT » October 9th, 2019, 1:12 pm

I was shocked when my friend announced she wanted to shoot with me, given what a shy, reserved person she is. This petite young geek is a total bookworm who writes historical fiction in her free time. She's socially awkward, quiet, and the last person I ever expected to work with me. I was floored when she told me she was okay shooting fully nude. My jaw just about hit the floor when I saw how great her tits are!

We shot two huge sets today, and her nerdy personality is definitely reflected in both of them. For her first time in front of the camera, she did fairly well. If there's any interest in her, she says she's down to shoot more and is also available for exclusive and custom work.

Set 001 - 160 photos

Set 002 - 160 photos

She couldn't decide on a stage name, so feel free to call her whatever you'd like. $30.00 takes both sets via PayPal, Venmo, or Google Pay. All photos are in their original size straight off the camera (3648 x 5472), unedited, and contain no watermarks. Feel free to add your own! These sets are available for immediate download with ID and release included.

These two sets are available individually or included for free in my huge content offer listed in the previous post.

Interested? Hit me up!

-Doug
E-mail: dougmarkwith@gmail.com

Affordable, quality content!