[BUSINESS] more content in 2020. new affiliate program with more content for you

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
gotonudecom
Referrals: 5

Re: [BUSINESS] more content in 2020. new affiliate program with more content for you

Post by gotonudecom » May 22nd, 2020, 5:40 pm

bill wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 1:17 pm
CamLuCy wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 12:51 pm
the second line is probably true but not safe

there are countries where people are too poor to buy masks

and there are countries, and a large part of the usa, where people don't wear masks because they think covid is fake news
That is because most,but not all of the 'NEWS' around COVID-19 is fake news.

XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com

The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

bill

Post by bill » May 22nd, 2020, 7:10 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:40 pm
bill wrote:
CamLuCy wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 12:51 pm
the second line is probably true but not safe

and there are countries, and a large part of the usa, where people don't wear masks because they think covid is fake news

fake news but not fake funerals

Traffic Trades <------

gotonudecom
Referrals: 5

Post by gotonudecom » May 22nd, 2020, 9:48 pm

bill wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 7:10 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:40 pm
bill wrote:

fake news but not fake funerals
Are you not aware of the falsified death certificates?
Doctors, medical staff, medical administration and several ranking government officials have stated that people ARE falsifying the actual cause of death.

People in car accidents have been marked as cause of death COVID-19. There are several families lawsuits concerning false cause of death on death certificates in relation to COVID-19.

Sure people die all the time, someone died while you were reading each of the last few sentences. You are going to die, I am going to die, something is going to cause everyone that reads this to die and something is going to cause everyone that does not read this to die. Does not mean we should just let the lies, hoaxes and scams continue.

The issue is that people are marking COVID-19 as the cause of death when it is NOT the cause of death.
Thus extremely and erroneously increasing the number of deaths tracked to COVID-19.

This IS NOT a conspiracy theory. It is very easy to find people from all sides, saying that there is question as to the accuracy of the reporting and the motives behind crediting COVID-19 as the cause of death.

Go look up some death rates. Last time I looked (March, cause I am sick of this conversation.) the death rate in America decreased overall. It was easy to find before they hushed it up (whom ever the hushers are. you know the people that are actively removing oppositional opinions from social media.)

The CDC still might have the information where I found it. Probably find it near their posts where it said that the FLU was killing more people in America than COVID-19. Infact, In March America was having a FLU epidemic, but you did not see that on the news. The death rate was over 8%. Yeah for the flu.

But don't say that where any can hear you, the censorship police will come get you.

The point, YOU do not know what the cause of death was for anyone, NOR do I. You did not see their death certificate, nor did I.
We only have the word of some people we do not know, but would like to trust. These people are like most people, waive enough cash and they will do just about anything.

Don't believe, then go visit one of my sites. The things people do for money.

XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com

The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

GlennfromLA

Post by GlennfromLA » May 31st, 2020, 2:43 pm

where is gotonudecom

[BUSINESS] more content in 2020. new affiliate program with more content for you