VPS users - a quetion ????

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
bill
Posts: 10691
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

VPS users - a quetion ????

Post by bill » March 26th, 2020, 6:31 pm

if you use VPS ...

are you 99% happy with it,

or do you like dedicated servers better?

thanks




Traffic Trades <------



.

User avatar
bbwlover
Posts: 454
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Post by bbwlover » March 26th, 2020, 7:11 pm

Always go dedicated, be your own boss.



Jag
Posts: 1759
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » March 27th, 2020, 6:34 am

what are you using now hon.Is it time for an upgrade?


From Malta with love and sunshine

Markus
Posts: 192
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 5:37 pm

Post by Markus » March 28th, 2020, 4:28 pm

Bump for real answers



User avatar
FilmLatex
Posts: 286
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 11:40 am

Post by FilmLatex » March 28th, 2020, 4:42 pm

I use Vacares - but with dedicated boxes ... they do VPS as well. Support is good but obviously the concept comes with limitations


All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

User avatar
killah
Posts: 638
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm

Post by killah » March 29th, 2020, 9:51 am

bill wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 6:31 pm
if you use VPS ...

are you 99% happy with it,

or do you like dedicated servers better?

thanks
You can get a dedicated server for way less than $100 a month, stop wasting time with vps accounts.



DeSexGuide
Posts: 625
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

Post by DeSexGuide » March 30th, 2020, 4:03 pm

killah wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 9:51 am
bill wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 6:31 pm
if you use VPS ...

are you 99% happy with it,

or do you like dedicated servers better?

thanks
You can get a dedicated server for way less than $100 a month, stop wasting time with vps accounts.
Absolutely, you can get as low as $60 a month right now



User avatar
FilmLatex
Posts: 286
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 11:40 am

Post by FilmLatex » March 30th, 2020, 4:26 pm

Where/what did you get at 60 ?


All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

DeSexGuide
Posts: 625
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

Post by DeSexGuide » March 30th, 2020, 4:55 pm

FilmLatex wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Where/what did you get at 60 ?
I clicked on a banner here on top of the page, paying $34.95 for it per month - host4porn , I have 2 servers.



User avatar
FilmLatex
Posts: 286
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 11:40 am

Post by FilmLatex » March 30th, 2020, 5:16 pm

DeSexGuide wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:55 pm
FilmLatex wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Where/what did you get at 60 ?
I clicked on a banner here on top of the page, paying $34.95 for it per month - host4porn , I have 2 servers.
Oh cool, advertising that works :)
Hadnt heard of them - how is the support/service?


All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

VPS users - a quetion ????

Post Reply