Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
BlazeMaker

Re: [BUSINESS] Basic principles for seeking video and photo content

Post by BlazeMaker » May 21st, 2020, 8:12 am

cimage wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 8:33 pm
BlazeMaker wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 3:09 am

Not being combative, but this is not why I am here and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.
There are many "tips for creating video" clips on YouTube and endless "best editing software" threads in social media generally.
Not being combative either, why are you here. Just to do a sale not share or communicate with industry peeps?
Your "Not being combative" is not only completely off-topic, but looking very passive aggressive. The "communication with industry peeps" over the past four pages is obvious to anyone who cares to read it.

If you want "tips on creating a video" or a discussion on editing software, perhaps start your own thread and most likely I will contribute without judgmental assumptions on the motives of the person starting the thread, ignoring their many posts within the thread that are on-topic or are direct responses to other contributors.
I don't mind a suggestion for a new topic, but I am not compelled to do anything just because someone posts in a discussion thread I should do it.

If I don't want to start another discussion thread covering the same topic I see repeated and duplicated every month on every social media platform from LinkedIn, to Facebook Groups to YouTube and industry forums, that is my choice.

I don't understand why that is difficult to accept.

JamesNet

Post by JamesNet » May 23rd, 2020, 3:36 pm

BlazeMaker wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:12 am
If I don't want to start another discussion thread covering the same topic I see repeated and duplicated every month on every social media platform from LinkedIn, to Facebook Groups to YouTube and industry forums, that is my choice.

You can build up a community following >>>>>>>>

BlazeMaker

Post by BlazeMaker » May 25th, 2020, 5:11 am

JamesNet wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 3:36 pm
BlazeMaker wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:12 am

You can build up a community following >>>>>>>>
That's true.
I will probably follow that up when I am not distracted by real-life circumstances that are immediately more demanding.

Jag
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » May 27th, 2020, 8:08 am

Hope you all the success in what you do blazemaker

From Malta with love and sunshine

[BUSINESS] Basic principles for seeking video and photo content