free beer

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Austin
Posts: 145
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 6:30 pm

Re: free beer

Post by Austin » June 6th, 2020, 11:01 am

How much do you drink a day?



User avatar
HeidiHoe
Posts: 936
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 12:20 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by HeidiHoe » June 6th, 2020, 5:12 pm

Doesn't do it for me at all. Never cared for beer. Make it a White Russian and change the sex of the server and you have my attention :)



Luke
Posts: 109
Joined: May 1st, 2019, 3:37 pm

Post by Luke » June 7th, 2020, 12:34 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 5:12 pm
Doesn't do it for me at all. Never cared for beer. Make it a White Russian and change the sex of the server and you have my attention :)
black Russians are nice too (the drink)



User avatar
HeidiHoe
Posts: 936
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 12:20 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by HeidiHoe » June 7th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Luke wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 12:34 pm
HeidiHoe wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 5:12 pm
Doesn't do it for me at all. Never cared for beer. Make it a White Russian and change the sex of the server and you have my attention :)
black Russians are nice too (the drink)
Yeah but I try to live a healthier lifestyle, so I add the milk. Lol



JB2302
Posts: 113
Joined: March 31st, 2018, 4:51 am

Post by JB2302 » June 8th, 2020, 5:50 am

HeidiHoe wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 12:40 pm
Luke wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 12:34 pm
HeidiHoe wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 5:12 pm
Doesn't do it for me at all. Never cared for beer. Make it a White Russian and change the sex of the server and you have my attention :)
black Russians are nice too (the drink)
Yeah but I try to live a healthier lifestyle, so I add the milk. Lol

:twisted: you made my Monday morning



User avatar
shoopa
Posts: 543
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Post by shoopa » June 9th, 2020, 9:08 pm

I'll be there tell me when and where :lol:

Anything for a beer with company to chat to



Slim
Posts: 224
Joined: September 26th, 2018, 3:02 am
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Post by Slim » June 11th, 2020, 11:38 am

HeidiHoe wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Yeah but I try to live a healthier lifestyle, so I add the milk. Lol
I believe you :lol:


Some people can be Dumb and Dumber

JBX
Posts: 160
Joined: July 6th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Post by JBX » June 13th, 2020, 1:29 pm

Austin wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 11:01 am
How much do you drink a day?
more than the weekly allowance :oops: in a day



rx_tom
Posts: 260
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am

Post by rx_tom » June 16th, 2020, 7:50 am

what beer you all drink, I'm into Becks now.



User avatar
BarbaraCum
Posts: 171
Joined: July 9th, 2018, 4:11 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Post by BarbaraCum » June 18th, 2020, 10:48 am

How many beers does it take to make you tipsy?



free beer

Post Reply