Linkbuilding Strategies

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
chilli.domains
Posts: 482
Joined: March 16th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Re: Linkbuilding Strategies

Post by chilli.domains » May 20th, 2020, 11:36 am

Quality back links is the goal when buying or trading.

End of post.



User avatar
koster
Posts: 380
Joined: June 25th, 2018, 4:42 am
Contact:

Post by koster » May 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm

chilli.domains wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 11:36 am
Quality back links is the goal when buying or trading.

End of post.

Perfect answer



Abby
Posts: 230
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 10:04 pm

Post by Abby » May 23rd, 2020, 4:19 pm

Too many link specialists who claim to know it all I paid one guy $250 in January he did nothing good for my site



User avatar
FilmLatex
Posts: 333
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 11:40 am

Post by FilmLatex » May 23rd, 2020, 6:22 pm

Abby wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 4:19 pm
Too many link specialists who claim to know it all I paid one guy $250 in January he did nothing good for my site
What sort of linkbuilding work did you buy?


All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

User avatar
bill
Posts: 11442
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » May 23rd, 2020, 6:59 pm

FilmLatex wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 6:22 pm
What sort of linkbuilding work did you buy?

https://www.process.st/link-building-strategies/



calista
Posts: 611
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Post by calista » May 25th, 2020, 6:21 pm

bill wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 6:59 pm
FilmLatex wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 6:22 pm
What sort of linkbuilding work did you buy?

https://www.process.st/link-building-strategies/
Great link



Everlpn
Posts: 58
Joined: July 8th, 2018, 2:27 pm

Post by Everlpn » May 27th, 2020, 10:30 am

Is there a point where you can have too many links out



User avatar
nudelinks
Posts: 715
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Post by nudelinks » May 29th, 2020, 11:28 am

I want to build links with the model in your avatar Filmlatex



pornmafia
Posts: 502
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Post by pornmafia » June 5th, 2020, 9:46 am

I missed this thread every time I came here, what the flock.



User avatar
FilmLatex
Posts: 333
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 11:40 am

Post by FilmLatex » June 5th, 2020, 9:54 am

nudelinks wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 11:28 am
I want to build links with the model in your avatar Filmlatex
Go for it :)


All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

User avatar
badkitty
Posts: 623
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 11:33 am

Post by badkitty » June 7th, 2020, 9:21 am

Original content is the #1 way to get more links to your site.



GlennfromLA
Posts: 246
Joined: September 4th, 2019, 11:01 pm

Post by GlennfromLA » June 9th, 2020, 10:32 am

Old cliche yet still very relevant to links.

Buy quality not quantity.



User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1130
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by bestfreeporn » June 11th, 2020, 8:00 am

GlennfromLA wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 10:32 am
Old cliche yet still very relevant to links.

Buy quality not quantity.
When trading or paying for links the #1 criteria is quality, and quality comes form the way a domain has been used since registration, how many times sites have come and gone on it, how well the domain name and site match each other............



born2bewild
Posts: 593
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm

Post by born2bewild » June 17th, 2020, 11:04 am

Everlpn wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 10:30 am
Is there a point where you can have too many links out
yes and you also do not want your site listed on a site with hundreds of OBL's.



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6443
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » June 19th, 2020, 4:29 pm

born2bewild wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:04 am
Everlpn wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 10:30 am
Is there a point where you can have too many links out
yes and you also do not want your site listed on a site with hundreds of OBL's.


Amen



Linkbuilding Strategies

Post Reply