Diabetecs read - possible cancer casuing stuff in some Metformin

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5528
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: Diabetecs read - possible cancer casuing stuff in some Metformin

Post by TheButcher » July 28th, 2020, 8:51 am

JamesNet wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 10:07 am
Diabetes and coronavirus are not a good mix
That is what I heard a lot, so trying to be careful of the latter since I have the former.



misty
Posts: 144
Joined: March 12th, 2018, 10:43 am

Post by misty » July 30th, 2020, 12:28 pm

Is there distinction between type 1 and type 2, or are they both the same disease.


Misty is my stage name

Nakedtruth
Posts: 476
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Post by Nakedtruth » July 31st, 2020, 11:25 am

misty wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 12:28 pm
Is there distinction between type 1 and type 2, or are they both the same disease.
Not by far but type 1 impacts your life expectancy more



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5528
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » August 1st, 2020, 7:14 pm

Nakedtruth wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 11:25 am
misty wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 12:28 pm
Is there distinction between type 1 and type 2, or are they both the same disease.
Not by far but type 1 impacts your life expectancy more
Neither are a recipe for a long healthy life but I agree type 1 is worse if you have it form a younger age



Jessup
Posts: 217
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 1:26 pm

Post by Jessup » August 2nd, 2020, 1:58 pm

We all have to die some way



User avatar
viking
Posts: 633
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 8:28 pm

Post by viking » August 5th, 2020, 6:55 am

Diabetes can kill you instantly while caner can take it's time.



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5528
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » August 7th, 2020, 11:14 am

viking wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 6:55 am
Diabetes can kill you instantly while caner can take it's time.
I would not wish either of them on anyone. Seen people die from both and it is not pretty towards the end.



Diabetecs read - possible cancer casuing stuff in some Metformin

Post Reply