[BUSINESS] thinking about doing a contest...

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
bill
Posts: 11045
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Re: [BUSINESS] thinking about doing a contest...

Post by bill » August 8th, 2020, 4:42 pm

do you want people to post a new relevent post every day in the contest thread ?



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1622
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 8th, 2020, 5:06 pm

CanadianChick wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:25 pm
How many posts did you want for the contest babe
i have no idea. i just want it to be fun and winners make a bit of money. going to try to think something up be monday... if u have a idea you see my email


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
BHT
Posts: 775
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 3:28 pm

Post by BHT » August 9th, 2020, 9:58 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 5:06 pm
CanadianChick wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:25 pm
How many posts did you want for the contest babe
i have no idea. i just want it to be fun and winners make a bit of money. going to try to think something up be monday... if u have a idea you see my email
Give away a free blog to a random poster in 30 days



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1622
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 9th, 2020, 12:52 pm

BHT wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 9:58 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 5:06 pm
CanadianChick wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:25 pm
How many posts did you want for the contest babe
i have no idea. i just want it to be fun and winners make a bit of money. going to try to think something up be monday... if u have a idea you see my email
Give away a free blog to a random poster in 30 days
yeah just amazon no tube site... im thinking you need 200 post in aug but i cant count it. butcher is there a stats mod??


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5737
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » August 9th, 2020, 1:20 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 12:52 pm
yeah just amazon no tube site... im thinking you need 200 post in aug but i cant count it. butcher is there a stats mod??
Nope but I can look to see if phpbb has an "extension" that's their term for add on mod. If that fails we can search by user name and count the posts by date, more work but it should work. BTW as always I am out of this and any contest to be fair to everyone here.



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11045
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » August 9th, 2020, 5:34 pm

give away a free blog to the person who makes the most postd



greatpornlinks
Posts: 472
Joined: June 14th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LA

Post by greatpornlinks » August 9th, 2020, 7:45 pm

whatever



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5737
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » August 10th, 2020, 5:39 pm

greatpornlinks wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 7:45 pm
whatever


What
:?: :lol:



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1622
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 11th, 2020, 1:53 am

TheButcher wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:39 pm
greatpornlinks wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 7:45 pm
whatever


What
:?: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1622
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 11th, 2020, 11:04 am

going to do both prizes. may be later i will make it happen


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

[BUSINESS] thinking about doing a contest...

Post Reply