[BUSINESS] thinking about doing a contest...

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Webby
Posts: 193
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:46 pm

Re: [BUSINESS] thinking about doing a contest...

Post by Webby » August 31st, 2020, 3:49 pm

Let's have a contest to see who can guess the start date of this contest



CTE
Posts: 426
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

Post by CTE » September 2nd, 2020, 6:25 pm

Contest fever is setting in :lol:



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1611
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 3rd, 2020, 4:07 pm

writing it up over the weekend


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 358
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Post by gspotman » September 4th, 2020, 3:14 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 4:07 pm
writing it up over the weekend
Kool beans



BrentG
Posts: 87
Joined: September 28th, 2019, 7:35 am

Post by BrentG » September 8th, 2020, 8:19 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 4:07 pm
writing it up over the weekend
Bump



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1611
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 8th, 2020, 3:17 pm

thinking of just giving some out with traffic. instead of building them. i would rather build them though


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

Jag
Posts: 1908
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » September 11th, 2020, 7:06 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 3:17 pm
thinking of just giving some out with traffic. instead of building them. i would rather build them though
blogs with traffic?


From Malta with love and sunshine

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1611
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 11th, 2020, 8:46 am

Jag wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 7:06 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 3:17 pm
thinking of just giving some out with traffic. instead of building them. i would rather build them though
blogs with traffic?
yeah :ugeek:


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1611
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 11th, 2020, 6:31 pm

trying to think of a damn contest.


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
bill
Posts: 11022
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » September 11th, 2020, 11:05 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 6:31 pm
trying to think of a damn contest.
easy peasy - $1 per post to the person who posts the most posts in this contest thread between now and 9/11/21 next year

it's a no brainer

and i definitely have no brain



[BUSINESS] thinking about doing a contest...

Post Reply