MOZ or Ahrefs for your SEO backlinks?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Post Reply
DonDrapper
Posts: 9
Joined: June 30th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

MOZ or Ahrefs for your SEO backlinks?

Post by DonDrapper » January 2nd, 2021, 12:18 pm

What you prefer to get new backlinks for your SEO?



User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 455
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

Post by trafficseller » January 2nd, 2021, 12:49 pm

AHREFS and SEMrush are more complicated to be honest, start with MOZ, my 1 cent. That is how I went but you can not beat SEMrush in the end.



User avatar
T.B.W
Posts: 645
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Post by T.B.W » January 3rd, 2021, 9:46 am

Semrush is not cheap for the little guy



User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1082
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by bestfreeporn » January 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm

T.B.W wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 9:46 am
Semrush is not cheap for the little guy
well worth it once you get it :!:
It's the same as going from a Chevy to a Mercedes not the same price but you get a totally diffrent car



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1956
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 3rd, 2021, 2:30 pm

bestfreeporn wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm
T.B.W wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 9:46 am
Semrush is not cheap for the little guy
well worth it once you get it :!:
It's the same as going from a Chevy to a Mercedes not the same price but you get a totally diffrent car
yeah a name vs power. ;)


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Header Links 4 Sale | Wp Lite Builder

CTE
Posts: 450
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

Post by CTE » January 4th, 2021, 6:54 am

DonDrapper wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 12:18 pm
What you prefer to get new backlinks for your SEO?
MOZ is good enough ....my 1 peso



Webby
Posts: 217
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:46 pm

Post by Webby » January 4th, 2021, 6:25 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 2:30 pm
bestfreeporn wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm
T.B.W wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 9:46 am
Semrush is not cheap for the little guy
well worth it once you get it :!:
It's the same as going from a Chevy to a Mercedes not the same price but you get a totally diffrent car
yeah a name vs power. ;)
You mean the reverse right?



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1956
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 5th, 2021, 12:17 am

Webby wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 6:25 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 2:30 pm
bestfreeporn wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm


well worth it once you get it :!:
It's the same as going from a Chevy to a Mercedes not the same price but you get a totally diffrent car
yeah a name vs power. ;)
You mean the reverse right?
name = benzo
power = chevy


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Header Links 4 Sale | Wp Lite Builder

24alex
Posts: 959
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

Post by 24alex » January 5th, 2021, 6:23 pm

I'm happy with moz



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » January 6th, 2021, 6:15 pm

You can use all the tools available but if you do not know the basics of seo (and a little more) you are pissing in the wind and wasting your time. SEO is not that simple if you think it is then you are not good at it. My 2 cents.



User avatar
snapsuch
Posts: 184
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 10:30 am

Post by snapsuch » January 7th, 2021, 6:06 pm

Up for ideas



calista
Posts: 596
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Post by calista » January 9th, 2021, 7:40 pm

The weakest part of my skills is understanding seo :oops:



razor
Posts: 631
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 8:34 am

Post by razor » January 11th, 2021, 7:33 pm

DonDrapper wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 12:18 pm
What you prefer to get new backlinks for your SEO?
Ahrefs is all you need when starting out



voyeurz
Posts: 152
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 11:39 am
Location: LA

Post by voyeurz » January 12th, 2021, 2:31 pm

DonDrapper wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 12:18 pm
What you prefer to get new backlinks for your SEO?
How much do you want to spend?



HarryXxX
Posts: 175
Joined: April 2nd, 2019, 8:43 pm

Post by HarryXxX » January 13th, 2021, 8:04 pm

PM's Magic links :D



MOZ or Ahrefs for your SEO backlinks?

Post Reply