who has directories

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Post Reply
User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1082
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

who has directories

Post by bestfreeporn » January 3rd, 2021, 2:20 pm

Looking for more directories to add my sites, give it to me.


Happy new year



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11353
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » January 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm

you can also make your own directories and add your sites there



CTE
Posts: 450
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

Post by CTE » January 4th, 2021, 6:45 am

bill wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm
you can also make your own directories and add your sites there
new directories take for ever to get Google juice ... my 1 peso



urbanlegend
Posts: 438
Joined: March 23rd, 2018, 10:13 am

Post by urbanlegend » January 8th, 2021, 10:36 am

CTE wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 6:45 am
bill wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm
you can also make your own directories and add your sites there
new directories take for ever to get Google juice ... my 1 peso
100% correct



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » January 9th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Have 2 sites I can add to:


Business sites
and
Surfer Sites

Hit me up.



User avatar
vblogger
Posts: 795
Joined: February 17th, 2018, 2:48 pm

Post by vblogger » January 13th, 2021, 12:26 pm

Let us try again to get back to real directories worth submitting sites to.



User avatar
T.B.W
Posts: 645
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Post by T.B.W » January 14th, 2021, 1:21 pm

bestfreeporn wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 2:20 pm
Looking for more directories to add my sites, give it to me.


Happy new year
Start one add your sites, make it happen, others will submit their sites there as well.



who has directories

Post Reply