how do you track banner and link clicks

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Post Reply
workman
Posts: 268
Joined: March 8th, 2018, 11:07 am

how do you track banner and link clicks

Post by workman » January 13th, 2021, 12:53 pm

It seems not every sponsor tracks the same way, I have my suspicions they are not showing all clicks which in turn means they might be shaving my joins. What you all use (if you use) to track out going clicks form your banners and sponsored links.



blingman
Posts: 267
Joined: May 13th, 2018, 11:19 am

Post by blingman » January 14th, 2021, 10:47 am

Up for answers



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6271
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » January 15th, 2021, 1:50 pm

I use Revive Adserver, and it can track hits if you want.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1971
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 15th, 2021, 3:04 pm

https://yourls.org/ :ugeek: you on worpress??


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
[DEAL] Adult amazon site to the first person...

rx_tom
Posts: 359
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am

Post by rx_tom » January 16th, 2021, 8:41 am

workman wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 12:53 pm
It seems not every sponsor tracks the same way, I have my suspicions they are not showing all clicks which in turn means they might be shaving my joins. What you all use (if you use) to track out going clicks form your banners and sponsored links.
Why bother if they shave the joins you will never know that info



razor
Posts: 633
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 8:34 am

Post by razor » January 17th, 2021, 7:34 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 3:04 pm
https://yourls.org/ :ugeek: you on worpress??
that is a url shortner not a click tracker :cry:



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1971
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2021, 12:23 pm

razor wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 7:34 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 3:04 pm
https://yourls.org/ :ugeek: you on worpress??
that is a url shortner not a click tracker :cry:
https://github.com/powerthazan/YOURLS-GA-MP-Tracking if you need me to set it up you know! are you on wordpress???


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
[DEAL] Adult amazon site to the first person...

User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1089
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by bestfreeporn » January 19th, 2021, 7:15 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 12:23 pm
razor wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 7:34 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 3:04 pm
https://yourls.org/ :ugeek: you on worpress??
that is a url shortner not a click tracker :cry:
https://github.com/powerthazan/YOURLS-GA-MP-Tracking if you need me to set it up you know! are you on wordpress???
Heard about this one before, just going to test it out and see how it goes, thanks for the link.



User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 418
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Post by gspotman » January 21st, 2021, 8:49 am

You can not shave with CCbill. The most you can do is reduce the length of the cookies.



how do you track banner and link clicks

Post Reply