what time do you wake up and go to sleep

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
koster
Posts: 402
Joined: June 25th, 2018, 4:42 am
Contact:

Re: what time do you wake up and go to sleep

Post by koster » March 19th, 2021, 8:46 am

The more you sleep the less you get out of life, why sleep away your life.



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6621
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 20th, 2021, 9:27 am

koster wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 8:46 am
The more you sleep the less you get out of life, why sleep away your life.
My sentiments too



DeSexGuide
Posts: 794
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

Post by DeSexGuide » March 21st, 2021, 8:39 am

I am an early bird from my school days, I had to wake up at 7am to get ready and be at the bus stop by 7.40am every week day.



User avatar
viking
Posts: 752
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 8:28 pm

Post by viking » March 23rd, 2021, 10:06 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 8:39 am
I am an early bird from my school days, I had to wake up at 7am to get ready and be at the bus stop by 7.40am every week day.
Te best times for me were my last 2 years at high school, when I discovered chicks, beer and smokes :twisted:



User avatar
pussyhunter
Posts: 503
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 3:40 am

Post by pussyhunter » March 24th, 2021, 9:36 am

koster wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 8:46 am
The more you sleep the less you get out of life, why sleep away your life.
And it has a finite span so make it happen



pokerking
Posts: 7
Joined: March 8th, 2021, 1:07 am

Post by pokerking » March 26th, 2021, 9:01 pm

Early morning sex is the best way to start your day!!



User avatar
GRXlinks
Posts: 299
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:07 am

Post by GRXlinks » March 27th, 2021, 4:30 pm

pokerking wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 9:01 pm
Early morning sex is the best way to start your day!!
Assumption is you have a person in bed with you :roll:



Wm2man
Posts: 424
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Post by Wm2man » April 1st, 2021, 1:00 pm

Had a nice sleep in today only been up for 50 minutes. going to check my stats and go out shop, have a good one.



fetishnews
Posts: 584
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 6:30 pm

Post by fetishnews » April 6th, 2021, 8:12 pm

COVID-19 with stay at home and having places closed has led to me being more tired even though I sleep as before.



Ricks-Cams
Posts: 465
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Post by Ricks-Cams » April 8th, 2021, 8:53 am

The cats does damn cats outside my back yard are horny again, 6am they start howling, jesus christ why don't cats masturbate!



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6621
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » April 9th, 2021, 11:45 am

Ricks-Cams wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 8:53 am
The cats does damn cats outside my back yard are horny again, 6am they start howling, jesus christ why don't cats masturbate!


The early Tomcat gets the sexy Molly :)



what time do you wake up and go to sleep

Post Reply