is there a way to see in real time who is on your blog

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
ZR1
Posts: 259
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:33 am

is there a way to see in real time who is on your blog

Post by ZR1 » March 15th, 2021, 8:35 pm

is there a way to see in real time who is on your blog



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2177
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » March 15th, 2021, 8:54 pm

WP Statistics


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

ZR1
Posts: 259
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:33 am

Post by ZR1 » March 15th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Thx will look for that plugin



Jag
Posts: 2201
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » March 16th, 2021, 8:41 am

what is the reason behind wanting to see who is online what will it change


From Malta with love and sunshine

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6621
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 16th, 2021, 10:03 pm

I'm going to try this one out, no particular reason but have nothing else happening tonight.



Colmike7
Posts: 1150
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » March 17th, 2021, 12:20 am

Google Analytics

(I was curious and one site on mine that I forgot that I worked on before is getting about 400k uniques/day, about 2000 live now, but I forget who's site it is.. lol)



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2177
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » March 17th, 2021, 12:29 am

Colmike7 wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 12:20 am
Google Analytics

(I was curious and one site on mine that I forgot that I worked on before is getting about 400k uniques/day, about 2000 live now, but I forget who's site it is.. lol)
it slows your site :o stay away from a google tracker!


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6621
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 17th, 2021, 12:49 am

WP Statistics is a nice box of tricks and very simple to setup, I like it.



User avatar
vblogger
Posts: 855
Joined: February 17th, 2018, 2:48 pm

Post by vblogger » March 17th, 2021, 8:06 am

WP Statistics does the job, there are a few other good ones too.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2177
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » March 17th, 2021, 1:48 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 12:29 am
Colmike7 wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 12:20 am
Google Analytics

(I was curious and one site on mine that I forgot that I worked on before is getting about 400k uniques/day, about 2000 live now, but I forget who's site it is.. lol)
it slows your site :o stay away from a google tracker!
fucking wow! i had no idea! then i found a post on a forum i go to.
"Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode.
"


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6621
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 18th, 2021, 1:42 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 1:48 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 12:29 am
Colmike7 wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 12:20 am
Google Analytics

(I was curious and one site on mine that I forgot that I worked on before is getting about 400k uniques/day, about 2000 live now, but I forget who's site it is.. lol)
it slows your site :o stay away from a google tracker!
fucking wow! i had no idea! then i found a post on a forum i go to.
"Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode.
"
If that is true then they deserve to be sued



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2177
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » March 18th, 2021, 1:53 am

TheButcher wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 1:42 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 1:48 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 12:29 am


it slows your site :o stay away from a google tracker!
fucking wow! i had no idea! then i found a post on a forum i go to.
"Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode.
"
If that is true then they deserve to be sued
just think they have that echo type device LOL https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/03 ... o-forward/


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

User avatar
GRXlinks
Posts: 299
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:07 am

Post by GRXlinks » March 19th, 2021, 7:39 am

I am into site stats and all tools add to my knowledge of how to tweak my sites for more sales, I use another plugin but any of them are quite good.



User avatar
shoopa
Posts: 682
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Post by shoopa » March 20th, 2021, 6:30 am

Added this to one blog and Germany seem to be the #1 referring country followed by Mexico, well i be damned.



User avatar
nudelinks
Posts: 725
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Post by nudelinks » March 21st, 2021, 7:25 am

shoopa wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 6:30 am
Added this to one blog and Germany seem to be the #1 referring country followed by Mexico, well i be damned.
2 countries that have hot women and great beer in common.



is there a way to see in real time who is on your blog

Post Reply