how do you feel lately I feel lonely and unmotivated

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
KarinaJab
Posts: 68
Joined: July 14th, 2018, 8:15 am

how do you feel lately I feel lonely and unmotivated

Post by KarinaJab » April 8th, 2021, 1:20 pm

How are you feeling I hope way better than me. Last few months life is getting to me, I feel lonely, no boyfriend, hardly any friends want to hang out, they all have partners. Just logged in after a while to see what is happening here, have a nice day.



Colmike7
Posts: 1163
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » April 8th, 2021, 1:32 pm

I go through that sometimes, kind of why I disappear for a while then come back. If you need anyone to talk to, let me know.
I found that things like eating breakfast and taking a shower first thing in the morning can help a lot.



KarinaJab
Posts: 68
Joined: July 14th, 2018, 8:15 am

Post by KarinaJab » April 8th, 2021, 6:08 pm

Thank you for the kind reply colmike7, can I call you Mike. I skip breakfast most of the time but I am in the shower as soon as I get out of bed. Thing is my friends all have boyfriends and girlfriends so they have things to do, tagging along when they do go out is an odd feeling if that makes sense.



Colmike7
Posts: 1163
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » April 8th, 2021, 6:42 pm

Sure, call me whatever you like :)
Yeah, I know that feeling, too. There was a time when I was around 25 when a lot of my regular friends started dating more, getting married, moving away, they mostly did things with other couples, etc. and it's kind of hard to deal with sometimes. But, I ended up making a lot more new friends, it was kind of like a round 2 type of thing. I keep in touch with my old friends still, but I don't try to make them the only ones that I talk to, and that helped a lot.



KarinaJab
Posts: 68
Joined: July 14th, 2018, 8:15 am

Post by KarinaJab » April 8th, 2021, 9:06 pm

Colmike7 wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 6:42 pm
Sure, call me whatever you like :)
Yeah, I know that feeling, too. There was a time when I was around 25 when a lot of my regular friends started dating more, getting married, moving away, they mostly did things with other couples, etc. and it's kind of hard to deal with sometimes. But, I ended up making a lot more new friends, it was kind of like a round 2 type of thing. I keep in touch with my old friends still, but I don't try to make them the only ones that I talk to, and that helped a lot.
You understand my point, when all my friends have partners and they go out I hate being the tag along single girl with them. Have a good evening.



Abby
Posts: 250
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 10:04 pm

Post by Abby » April 9th, 2021, 7:42 pm

Here is a quick fix, do what I do take right now, Friday and nothing happening. I go on forums post, then watch a movie on Netflix, have a drink, go take a shower lie in bed text my friends.



born2bewild
Posts: 608
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm

Post by born2bewild » April 10th, 2021, 6:43 am

Go out for walks, it always helps me.



User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1165
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by bestfreeporn » April 11th, 2021, 10:33 am

KarinaJab wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 1:20 pm
How are you feeling I hope way better than me. Last few months life is getting to me, I feel lonely, no boyfriend, hardly any friends want to hang out, they all have partners. Just logged in after a while to see what is happening here, have a nice day.
Make some friends online and spend time with them, I have 2 friends online who I have never met in person.



DeSexGuide
Posts: 801
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

Post by DeSexGuide » April 13th, 2021, 11:13 am

Turn on some up beat music always gets me in the mood to work.



Colmike7
Posts: 1163
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » April 13th, 2021, 11:20 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 11:13 am
Turn on some up beat music always gets me in the mood to work.
Back in the day when I was grinding a lot more with blogs, my desk was a big car woofer with nice carpeting, sounded great lol. :p



brt22
Posts: 205
Joined: November 24th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Post by brt22 » April 13th, 2021, 11:27 am

Colmike7 wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 11:20 am
DeSexGuide wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 11:13 am
Turn on some up beat music always gets me in the mood to work.
Back in the day when I was grinding a lot more with blogs, my desk was a big car woofer with nice carpeting, sounded great lol. :p
and now there is the IPHone takes up hardly space :P



Colmike7
Posts: 1163
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » April 13th, 2021, 11:31 am

brt22 wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 11:27 am
Colmike7 wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 11:20 am
DeSexGuide wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 11:13 am
Turn on some up beat music always gets me in the mood to work.
Back in the day when I was grinding a lot more with blogs, my desk was a big car woofer with nice carpeting, sounded great lol. :p
and now there is the IPHone takes up hardly space :P
My system would destroy an iPhone, though.. :)

Just random, I left Apple like a day before the original iPhone came out. That job could have been a mess if it lasted lol.



Jag
Posts: 2215
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » April 14th, 2021, 8:43 am

KarinaJab wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 1:20 pm
How are you feeling I hope way better than me. Last few months life is getting to me, I feel lonely, no boyfriend, hardly any friends want to hang out, they all have partners. Just logged in after a while to see what is happening here, have a nice day.


Get a pet, a dog will occupy you and keep you busy.I know mine does.


From Malta with love and sunshine

Dawn
Posts: 131
Joined: March 17th, 2018, 11:46 am

Post by Dawn » April 15th, 2021, 10:03 am

KarinaJab wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 1:20 pm
How are you feeling I hope way better than me. Last few months life is getting to me, I feel lonely, no boyfriend, hardly any friends want to hang out, they all have partners. Just logged in after a while to see what is happening here, have a nice day.
the lock downs limited to no go places that took place over this pandemic are hurting tons of people not just you and me babe. I know exactly how you feel. Stay strong.



unicams
Posts: 223
Joined: July 6th, 2018, 8:08 am
Location: Iraq
Contact:

Post by unicams » April 16th, 2021, 7:23 am

Do you get along with your family, if you do talk to them.


cams man

how do you feel lately I feel lonely and unmotivated

Post Reply