Nathalie Emmanuel

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Post Reply
User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 1924
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm

Nathalie Emmanuel

Post by AlexO » April 8th, 2021, 2:43 pm

Who is Nathalie Emmanuel , just went over to post a pic on somenudes.com and saw this, man I am in love with her looks, how come I have never heard of her.

https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... king-good/



KarinaJab
Posts: 68
Joined: July 14th, 2018, 8:15 am

Post by KarinaJab » April 8th, 2021, 6:11 pm

Her smile is beautiful, but to answer your question I have no clue who she is either. Thinking if I have seen her in sitcoms or tv and coming up blank.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2191
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 8th, 2021, 10:12 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Who is Nathalie Emmanuel , just went over to post a pic on somenudes.com and saw this, man I am in love with her looks, how come I have never heard of her.

https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... king-good/
game of thrones??? omg!!!! she was advisor to the mother of dragons
https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... the-beach/


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 494
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

Post by trafficseller » April 9th, 2021, 8:46 am




Wm2man
Posts: 424
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Post by Wm2man » April 10th, 2021, 8:19 am

trafficseller wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 8:46 am
Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XyZLVgXh-E
Wow it is enlightening to hear what actors really think off camera



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2191
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 10th, 2021, 8:37 am

Wm2man wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 8:19 am
trafficseller wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 8:46 am
Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XyZLVgXh-E
Wow it is enlightening to hear what actors really think off camera
wouldn't you really like to hear her say it?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

Franksdomains
Posts: 252
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Post by Franksdomains » April 10th, 2021, 8:55 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 8:37 am

wouldn't you really like to hear her say it?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol:
morning man



pornmafia
Posts: 531
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Post by pornmafia » April 11th, 2021, 8:31 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 10:12 pm
AlexO wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Who is Nathalie Emmanuel , just went over to post a pic on somenudes.com and saw this, man I am in love with her looks, how come I have never heard of her.

https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... king-good/
game of thrones??? omg!!!! she was advisor to the mother of dragons
https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... the-beach/
The nose ring, absolutely disgusting on any human.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2191
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 11th, 2021, 10:47 am

pornmafia wrote:
April 11th, 2021, 8:31 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 10:12 pm
AlexO wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Who is Nathalie Emmanuel , just went over to post a pic on somenudes.com and saw this, man I am in love with her looks, how come I have never heard of her.

https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... king-good/
game of thrones??? omg!!!! she was advisor to the mother of dragons
https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... the-beach/
The nose ring, absolutely disgusting on any human.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you trippin dogg


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

misterporn
Posts: 426
Joined: May 24th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Post by misterporn » April 13th, 2021, 9:43 am

This is a real nose ring, humans should not wear one.
Image



User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1165
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by bestfreeporn » April 14th, 2021, 9:29 am

Piercings are disgusting why people mutilate their bodies with them is a hard one to explain



User avatar
booster
Posts: 392
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

Post by booster » April 17th, 2021, 8:27 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Who is Nathalie Emmanuel , just went over to post a pic on somenudes.com and saw this, man I am in love with her looks, how come I have never heard of her.

https://somenudes.com/2021/04/08/nathal ... king-good/
Hawt lady



Slim
Posts: 310
Joined: September 26th, 2018, 3:02 am
Location: LA

Post by Slim » April 18th, 2021, 3:21 pm

misterporn wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 9:43 am
This is a real nose ring, humans should not wear one.
Image
:lol:


Some people can be Dumb and Dumber

Nathalie Emmanuel

Post Reply