How often do you have sex with your partner?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5273
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: How often do you have sex with your partner?

Post by TheButcher » April 9th, 2020, 8:45 pm

Jim2020 wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 9:18 am
Holly shit that is one long nick "syrusjiujitsumaster"
I think it is syrus jiujitsu master


You can not get Coronavirus from my posts

aly
Posts: 76
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Post by aly » April 10th, 2020, 6:52 pm

:cry: :roll: :oops: :lol: Never enough



Cumslut
Posts: 158
Joined: October 24th, 2018, 5:59 am

Post by Cumslut » April 11th, 2020, 12:35 pm

Sex toys online must be seeing a spike in sales



User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 383
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

Post by trafficseller » April 13th, 2020, 8:51 am

we live together so it's not a problem



sexdumpnet
Posts: 49
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 9:48 am

Post by sexdumpnet » April 13th, 2020, 1:37 pm

I would rather have a wank ;-)


Are your link partners legit? Use a Backlink Checker...

Britporn_Mike
Posts: 197
Joined: May 3rd, 2018, 2:43 pm

Post by Britporn_Mike » April 13th, 2020, 1:46 pm

sexdumpnet wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 1:37 pm
I would rather have a wank ;-)
Lately it's not by choice but necessity :roll: :cry:



chilli.domains
Posts: 418
Joined: March 16th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Post by chilli.domains » April 14th, 2020, 8:12 am

trafficseller wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 8:51 am
we live together so it's not a problem


U lucky dog.



snooper
Posts: 209
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 3:39 pm

Post by snooper » April 16th, 2020, 7:53 am

My sex life has improved being home so much. My girlfriend works from home and we have more day time sex than ever. It's not bad being home for a while ;) what sucks is I am putting on weight. For some reason munching on chips and eating more :cry:



24alex
Posts: 872
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

Post by 24alex » April 16th, 2020, 10:12 pm

snooper wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 7:53 am
My sex life has improved being home so much. My girlfriend works from home and we have more day time sex than ever. It's not bad being home for a while ;) what sucks is I am putting on weight. For some reason munching on chips and eating more :cry:
Have more sex burn off the calories :mrgreen:



monsta
Posts: 567
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

Post by monsta » April 19th, 2020, 7:24 am

Franksdomains wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Image


It is true btw, I am happy the day after sex.
Image is gone :roll: :roll:



How often do you have sex with your partner?

Post Reply