Get Lifetime Traffic From Instagram Video Posts

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
adam253

Post by adam253 » March 22nd, 2021, 6:29 pm

I am providing traffic service for dating and other adult programs through Instagram video posts. I have an account in Babes Niche and its getting 50-100 new followers everyday (all real targeted users) and it has currently 3k+ followers and growing daily.

In this service i will create a professional video post on my Instagram wall which have watermark and url to your website as well as your logo in it. The video will be there for lifetime and as new followers joining everyday you will get a big exposure for lifetime. The more followers the more exposure. If you want to see quality of video i will post please contact me and i will send you demo video url.

Currently I am offering this service for $100 per video for lifetime but as soon as my account will cross 10k+ i will raise my pricing but if you order now you will save a lot and also you will get lifetime placement in my videos.

If you want to order multiple posts then I will offer handsome discount as well for order more than 10 posts.

I have provided my traffic and income stats from some of affiliate programs currently I am promoting through my Instagram account below:

To order please contact me through email. My email is utubexorg@gmail.com