QUALITY TRAFFIC!

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
thexxxnetwork

QUALITY TRAFFIC!

Post by thexxxnetwork » October 8th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Quality taffic? i bet your saying, yeah right buddy.....

With Adult sites popping up every where so are traffic broker companies, and traffic it passed around like a village bicycle.

When we were trying to buy feeder traffic for out 100 site tube network, we tried every traffic broker thats out there and trying to find REAL good traffic almost seemed impossible...

That's we when desided to sit buckle down and work real hard on figuring out a way to produce good traffic....

AND WE FIGURED IT OUT!!!! What we did was add a JS script into the equation. How it works is, before we send you traffic, we have you add a SMALL JS code to all your pages, and what that JS does is track the clicks from the traffic we are sending you, and it talks to our feeder script and lets it know which sites are sending traffic thats actually TURNING INTO clicks, and which sites are sending hits, but not producing ANY clicks.

And our feeder script will automatically stop sending the traffic thats not producing ANY clicks. So you ONLY end up with QUALITY traffic and not bad traffic thats just wasting bandwith.....

We have plenty of traffic: availability and prices are at: https://thexxx.network/webmasters.php

if you have any questions feel free to contact me any time!

Cheers!

Email: swayadult@gmail.com

trafficseller

Post by trafficseller » June 9th, 2021, 2:32 pm

What happened to the quality traffic?
Always looking to make deals with world wide traffic ping me if inetrested

QUALITY TRAFFIC!