To list or not to list webmaster sites on my new directory

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
TightAss
Posts: 13
Joined: February 17th, 2020, 8:35 am

To list or not to list webmaster sites on my new directory

Post by TightAss » April 14th, 2020, 5:01 pm

Looking to buy a site well a directory on WP, it has sites listed. I can go change the affiliate links so I make the sales after buying it. This here is the question, to list affiliate programs with my aff id and get credit off webmaster referrals or not?



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5270
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » April 14th, 2020, 5:06 pm

No because you are mixing apples and oranges. Two different target audiences, start a new site for the webmaster programs.


You can not get Coronavirus from my posts

Dallastim
Posts: 67
Joined: April 18th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Post by Dallastim » April 14th, 2020, 5:46 pm

What Butcher posted



born2bewild
Posts: 458
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm

Post by born2bewild » April 15th, 2020, 7:01 am

Stay focused why try be jack of all trades and list everything and the garden furniture on a site



User avatar
T.B.W
Posts: 573
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Post by T.B.W » April 16th, 2020, 7:19 am

born2bewild wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 7:01 am
Stay focused why try be jack of all trades and list everything and the garden furniture on a site
Bingo :idea:



moma
Posts: 68
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Post by moma » April 18th, 2020, 10:28 am

Making 2 sites is more logical



Colmike7
Posts: 898
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » April 18th, 2020, 10:31 am

I tried this a while ago, doesn't work.



User avatar
bill
Posts: 10701
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » April 18th, 2020, 11:44 am

TightAss wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Looking to buy a site well a directory on WP, it has sites listed. I can go change the affiliate links so I make the sales after buying it. This here is the question, to list affiliate programs with my aff id and get credit off webmaster referrals or not?
you can use this for your 2nd directory site


https://www.superblogme.com/products/ma ... ory-theme/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<




Traffic Trades <------



.

User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 905
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by bestfreeporn » April 19th, 2020, 8:34 am

Colmike7 wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 10:31 am
I tried this a while ago, doesn't work.
Tries what, the one site for all or two sites?



Colmike7
Posts: 898
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » April 19th, 2020, 11:37 am

bestfreeporn wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 8:34 am
Colmike7 wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 10:31 am
I tried this a while ago, doesn't work.
Tries what, the one site for all or two sites?
One site for all.
Just put a "webmasters" link at the bottom of galleries and other pages if you really want to. Most surfers don't want to be an affiliate.



To list or not to list webmaster sites on my new directory

Post Reply