US Memorial Day 2020

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
CanadianChick
Posts: 299
Joined: April 10th, 2018, 9:07 pm

US Memorial Day 2020

Post by CanadianChick » May 18th, 2020, 9:23 am

To my southern neighbours in the USA enjoy this Monday at home which is what you could have been doing if you already were not at home for the Coronavirus.



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5291
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » May 18th, 2020, 9:42 am

Have a great M Monday


You can not get Coronavirus from my posts

monsta
Posts: 567
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

Post by monsta » May 18th, 2020, 11:30 am

Hey how's it going today, slow Monday for me, not seeing too may contacts online.



User avatar
bill
Posts: 10708
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » May 18th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Scouts forbidden to put flags on veteran's graves this Memorial Day

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... oronavirus



Image




Traffic Trades <------



.

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5291
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » May 18th, 2020, 3:40 pm

Wait a minute Memorial day is next Monday


You can not get Coronavirus from my posts

CanadianChick
Posts: 299
Joined: April 10th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Post by CanadianChick » May 18th, 2020, 3:50 pm

I was thinking it is today, well wishing you all in advance

:oops:



fappmaster
Posts: 454
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

Post by fappmaster » May 20th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Doing anything special this coming weekend?



User avatar
bill
Posts: 10708
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » May 20th, 2020, 4:37 pm

fappmaster wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Doing anything special this coming weekend?
watching the rain come down




Traffic Trades <------



.

fappmaster
Posts: 454
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

Post by fappmaster » May 20th, 2020, 4:41 pm

bill wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:37 pm
fappmaster wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Doing anything special this coming weekend?
watching the rain come down
Not raining in LA and nothing in the forecast for this weekend I have heard of



User avatar
bill
Posts: 10708
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » May 20th, 2020, 4:55 pm

fappmaster wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:41 pm
bill wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:37 pm
fappmaster wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Doing anything special this coming weekend?
watching the rain come down
Not raining in LA and nothing in the forecast for this weekend I have heard of

y'all can watch the sun beams come down




Traffic Trades <------



.

US Memorial Day 2020

Post Reply