I threw away 4 packs of cigarettes just now

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
XpressPete

Post by XpressPete » June 20th, 2021, 7:51 am

COPD is no joke I lot my grand father and uncle to it

koster

Post by koster » June 20th, 2021, 8:48 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 11:49 pm
This time around going strong for 9 month so far just using juul vape while living with a smoker. My beloved Pall Mall are always within reach but I have not touched them. I'm not saying I don't want to,. Sometimes I still dream about smoking, no joke. It's sad that it had to get to the point where everyday movement leaves me short of breath before I finally managed to quit cigs. I smoked my 1st cig before I even started going to school and had a daily habit by age 12. I'm just grateful for the invention of vape and nicsalt. Without that I doubt I would have been able to do it. I pretty much tried everything else without success. I know vaping isn't ideal, it's harm reduction and it keeps me off the cigs. It is what it is.

If you can quit, do yourself a favor and quit. Don't wait until you blow your lungs up because there's no coming back from that. I'm now the beneficiary of VIP ( handicapped) parking since I can no longer muster the air to walk from car to store without it. Don't be like me, quit.
Living or having friends come over who smoke is the toughest part of quitting. You might not believe me but I gave it all I had 4 times and started smoking just because the smell of friends smoking around me was the deal breaker. The longest I have gone is 4 months.

HeidiHoe
Title: Resident Genius

Post by HeidiHoe » June 21st, 2021, 12:06 am

koster wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 8:48 pm
HeidiHoe wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 11:49 pm
This time around going strong for 9 month so far just using juul vape while living with a smoker. My beloved Pall Mall are always within reach but I have not touched them. I'm not saying I don't want to,. Sometimes I still dream about smoking, no joke. It's sad that it had to get to the point where everyday movement leaves me short of breath before I finally managed to quit cigs. I smoked my 1st cig before I even started going to school and had a daily habit by age 12. I'm just grateful for the invention of vape and nicsalt. Without that I doubt I would have been able to do it. I pretty much tried everything else without success. I know vaping isn't ideal, it's harm reduction and it keeps me off the cigs. It is what it is.

If you can quit, do yourself a favor and quit. Don't wait until you blow your lungs up because there's no coming back from that. I'm now the beneficiary of VIP ( handicapped) parking since I can no longer muster the air to walk from car to store without it. Don't be like me, quit.
Living or having friends come over who smoke is the toughest part of quitting. You might not believe me but I gave it all I had 4 times and started smoking just because the smell of friends smoking around me was the deal breaker. The longest I have gone is 4 months.
The Juul helps. Unlike earlier vapes that I've tried that just use regular juice, Juul uses nicsalt. The nicsalt produces that lovely scratch in your throat mimicking an actual cigarette. It's not perfect, but it's closer than anything else that I've found. There are other companies with nicsalt products on the market, just do a search.
Soylent Green is People!

razor

Post by razor » June 21st, 2021, 12:57 pm

After reading your post heidihoe it has made me want to try vapping again and never buy a cig.

nudelinks

Post by nudelinks » June 25th, 2021, 9:19 am

Cigarettes are a major source of taxes so they will carry on selling

TheButcher
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1

Post by TheButcher » June 26th, 2021, 9:21 am

nudelinks wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 9:19 am
Cigarettes are a major source of taxes so they will carry on selling

You got that right

BrasSmonkey