Ukraine 2024... before and after...

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
Jag
Posts: 4342
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#31

Post by Jag » March 26th, 2024, 7:30 am

Think of all the wild life and plants that died,that is such a shame.
From Malta with love and sunshine

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6408
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#32

Post by BrasSmonkey » March 26th, 2024, 8:49 am

Jag wrote:
March 26th, 2024, 7:30 am
Think of all the wild life and plants that died,that is such a shame.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:




Ricks-Cams
Posts: 772
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

#33

Post by Ricks-Cams » March 27th, 2024, 6:46 am

Jag wrote:
March 26th, 2024, 7:30 am
Think of all the wild life and plants that died,that is such a shame.


Who's fault is it you have a comedian slash actor trying to go head to head with the largest nuclear power. 3xwe21
You want to make money work the cams

User avatar
BarbaraCum
Posts: 536
Joined: July 9th, 2018, 4:11 am
Contact:

#34

Post by BarbaraCum » April 2nd, 2024, 9:59 am

We can end this by not send them weapons. But we won't the top 5 military companies are making huge profits.




pussylover
Posts: 741
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

#35

Post by pussylover » April 3rd, 2024, 10:12 am

BarbaraCum wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 9:59 am
We can end this by not send them weapons. But we won't the top 5 military companies are making huge profits.


Hey if it is good for our economy why not carry on with the plan paqwb623




User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6408
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#36

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 3rd, 2024, 2:09 pm

pussylover wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 10:12 am
BarbaraCum wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 9:59 am
We can end this by not send them weapons. But we won't the top 5 military companies are making huge profits.


Hey if it is good for our economy why not carry on with the plan paqwb623
because they lose more ground without ending the war.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12517
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#37

Post by TheButcher » April 4th, 2024, 10:27 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 2:09 pm
pussylover wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 10:12 am
BarbaraCum wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 9:59 am
We can end this by not send them weapons. But we won't the top 5 military companies are making huge profits.


Hey if it is good for our economy why not carry on with the plan paqwb623
because they lose more ground without ending the war.

Sad how people do not think past today and make bad decisions

fappmaster
Posts: 974
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#38

Post by fappmaster » April 5th, 2024, 6:16 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 2:09 pm
pussylover wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 10:12 am
BarbaraCum wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 9:59 am
We can end this by not send them weapons. But we won't the top 5 military companies are making huge profits.


Hey if it is good for our economy why not carry on with the plan paqwb623
because they lose more ground without ending the war.
Russia is grinding them down and taking more land only Ukraine can put an end to this insanity.




User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6408
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#39

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 5th, 2024, 8:40 am

biden is betraying them for money. the only way to end the conflict is end ukraine weapons. that way the u.n. peace keepers can shield the ukraine from further conflict. i said this last year..... a ceasefire can stop russia from moving forward!
fappmaster wrote:
April 5th, 2024, 6:16 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 2:09 pm
pussylover wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 10:12 am




Hey if it is good for our economy why not carry on with the plan paqwb623
because they lose more ground without ending the war.
Russia is grinding them down and taking more land only Ukraine can put an end to this insanity.




User avatar
BHT
Posts: 1186
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 3:28 pm

#40

Post by BHT » April 6th, 2024, 6:13 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 5th, 2024, 8:40 am
i said this last year..... a ceasefire can stop russia from moving forward!


It sounds logical




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1927
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 3
Contact:

#41

Post by tacnet » April 6th, 2024, 9:09 pm

Zelwnsky has said many times that he is willing to sit down and talk peace with Putin. It is Putin who is rejecting any kind of peace deal, NOT Ukraine

That is why Putin MUST and WILL BE stopped

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12517
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#42

Post by TheButcher » April 7th, 2024, 11:07 am

tacnet wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 9:09 pm
Zelwnsky has said many times that he is willing to sit down and talk peace with Putin. It is Putin who is rejecting any kind of peace deal, NOT Ukraine

That is why Putin MUST and WILL BE stopped
This is not true my friend, Zelensky announced a presidential decree in October 2022 banning discussion with president Putin.

"KYIV, Oct 4 (Reuters) - President Volodymyr Zelenskiy signed a decree on Tuesday formally declaring the prospect of any Ukrainian talks with Kremlin leader Vladimir Putin "impossible", but leaving the door open to talks with Russia.
The decree formalised comments made by Zelenskiy on Friday after the Russian president proclaimed four occupied regions of Ukraine to be a part of Russia, in what Kyiv and the West said was an illegitimate farce."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ze ... 022-10-04/

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6408
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#43

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 7th, 2024, 9:33 pm

stop lyin tac.....




calista
Posts: 1378
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Title: Manila Babe

#44

Post by calista » April 8th, 2024, 3:39 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 7th, 2024, 9:33 pm
stop lyin tac.....
He might not know the latest developments and not be lying




User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6408
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#45

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 8th, 2024, 5:51 am

calista wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 3:39 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 7th, 2024, 9:33 pm
stop lyin tac.....
He might not know the latest developments and not be lying
tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454 tptr454




Ukraine 2024... before and after...

Post Reply