[BUSINESS] more content in 2020. new affiliate program with more content for you

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
gotonudecom
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30

Post by gotonudecom » March 30th, 2020, 10:37 am

FilmLatex wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 2:08 pm
All our shoots are postponed indefinitely ...and so are the ones of other producers I know.

I suspect the models are busying themselves selling individual clips, camming and the like ... and camera people, editors etc are crying :/
That is crazy. talk about over reacting.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

FilmLatex

Post by FilmLatex » March 30th, 2020, 1:14 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 10:37 am
FilmLatex wrote:
All our shoots are postponed indefinitely ...and so are the ones of other producers I know.

I suspect the models are busying themselves selling individual clips, camming and the like ... and camera people, editors etc are crying :/
Why do you think it is overreacting?
A shoot involves everyone coming for long distances, sometimes across borders, and spending full days very close together rather intimately. It would bring everyone involved in risk of infection to go through with them at this point
All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » March 30th, 2020, 6:13 pm

FilmLatex wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 1:14 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 10:37 am
FilmLatex wrote:

Why do you think it is overreacting?
A shoot involves everyone coming for long distances, sometimes across borders, and spending full days very close together rather intimately. It would bring everyone involved in risk of infection to go through with them at this point

One - There is a test. You get tested for STDs? Same drill. (That should really end this conversation.)
Two - Most people involved in a shoot are not at risk. Read the CDC and WHO.int sites.
Three - If they are at risk, they can stay home.
Maybe 4 - once everyone that can comprehend does comprehend what is really going on and that the media has once again gone out of its way to create a bigger crisis out of a crisis. Then you would just understand.

The virus in NOT affecting MOST people at all. Says almost exactly that on who.int. I have shared the links several times on this site.

The only people that need to hide are the OLD, the SICK and the ones with issues that make them more at risk (there is a list of those at risk also already sharde on this site.)
The rest of us need to stay away from THOSE people listed in the previous sentence, so we do not get THEM sick.
Then we start behaving like we should anyway anytime the other 6 coronaviruses are active.

I don't go see my grandmother when I have the flu, or my mother, or most people for that mattter. When I am sick at all. People with flu symptoms wandering around with out a care for the rest of us are spreading the coronaviruses, all 7 of them.

5-- Maybe this should have been 4. now that tests are out they have determined that many people (growing to most) have no symptoms at all. It is not hurting MOST OF US! We only know who even has it when they are tested. Only people with symptoms or high risk people are tested and now public servants like police, first responders etc. (the first responders test are how they are learning that most people have NO symptoms of the disease, but test positive for the virus.) So yes in the beginning lots and lots were dying and no one even knew why, until the Chinese finally said hey an new virus everyone.
What we did not know was how many people had the virus and not the disease. But for the media to explain that or the Government to explain that could have a negative impact. That is another discussion.

Let us say they blew it out of proportion, so that we would overreact. Why did we need to overreact? Good question. we needed to overreact, because the opposite could wipe the Human race off the planet.

However now we are where it is under control to some point, we know a lot more about the disease caused by the virus, we know who is at higher risk and who is NOT at risk!

But instead of educating us the media is still fearmongering, the government is spending trillions on museums and pork to their supports if not lining their own pockets. All while keeping us in the dark and stuck at home, which promote the growth of all authoritarian regimes!

Don't get me started on how the majority of our news media/journalists are just repeaters. We are being subjected to their blind obedience and or speculation and or their complete lack of comprehension on the subject they are reporting.

Journalist are the least educated profession in relation to their income. Very few have an education in what they are reporting. They have been educated on how to report. We all know that accuracy of reporting went out the window years ago.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com

FilmLatex

Post by FilmLatex » March 31st, 2020, 6:58 am

1. No tests are available to the public here, not even for suspected cases
2. Indeed not, most of the people in the shoot would be fine if they caught it - but the people we get in touch with traveling to the shoot, back again and after may not be so lucky.
3. If some of us carry the infection cross country or borders, it doesnt really help in general
4. Im quite sure youre right - the media is having a blast blowing it up to 24/7 news, it boosts viewership and all that jazz...and in such a case of course politicians cant resist. But that does not justify say 10 of us coming from different places, infecting each other and taking it back to spread around
5. Same as 4 as far as I can see.

So again, I dont worry about catching it myself ... but I have no way of sheltering vulnerable people from being exposed to the virus if I get it (as they are specifically not sheltered here) - and as such, though I could go ahead and do shoots, go on holiday and so forth, I choose not to run that risk on behalf of others

I do agree with you about the lethal media/politician cocktail of drama and hysteria. And it sucks they use it for ratings, power grabbing, limiting civil liberties and much more beyond - but I still wont take any unnecessary risks that might harm vulnerable people around me.
gotonudecom wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 6:13 pm

One - There is a test. You get tested for STDs? Same drill. (That should really end this conversation.)
Two - Most people involved in a shoot are not at risk. Read the CDC and WHO.int sites.
Three - If they are at risk, they can stay home.
Maybe 4 - once everyone that can comprehend does comprehend what is really going on and that the media has once again gone out of its way to create a bigger crisis out of a crisis. Then you would just understand.

The virus in NOT affecting MOST people at all. Says almost exactly that on who.int. I have shared the links several times on this site.

The only people that need to hide are the OLD, the SICK and the ones with issues that make them more at risk (there is a list of those at risk also already sharde on this site.)
The rest of us need to stay away from THOSE people listed in the previous sentence, so we do not get THEM sick.
Then we start behaving like we should anyway anytime the other 6 coronaviruses are active.

I don't go see my grandmother when I have the flu, or my mother, or most people for that mattter. When I am sick at all. People with flu symptoms wandering around with out a care for the rest of us are spreading the coronaviruses, all 7 of them.

5-- Maybe this should have been 4. now that tests are out they have determined that many people (growing to most) have no symptoms at all. It is not hurting MOST OF US! We only know who even has it when they are tested. Only people with symptoms or high risk people are tested and now public servants like police, first responders etc. (the first responders test are how they are learning that most people have NO symptoms of the disease, but test positive for the virus.) So yes in the beginning lots and lots were dying and no one even knew why, until the Chinese finally said hey an new virus everyone.
What we did not know was how many people had the virus and not the disease. But for the media to explain that or the Government to explain that could have a negative impact. That is another discussion.

Let us say they blew it out of proportion, so that we would overreact. Why did we need to overreact? Good question. we needed to overreact, because the opposite could wipe the Human race off the planet.

However now we are where it is under control to some point, we know a lot more about the disease caused by the virus, we know who is at higher risk and who is NOT at risk!

But instead of educating us the media is still fearmongering, the government is spending trillions on museums and pork to their supports if not lining their own pockets. All while keeping us in the dark and stuck at home, which promote the growth of all authoritarian regimes!

Don't get me started on how the majority of our news media/journalists are just repeaters. We are being subjected to their blind obedience and or speculation and or their complete lack of comprehension on the subject they are reporting.

Journalist are the least educated profession in relation to their income. Very few have an education in what they are reporting. They have been educated on how to report. We all know that accuracy of reporting went out the window years ago.
All the best, Hincapie

Submit your sites to Adult List, Loasex.com and FemdomPortal

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » March 31st, 2020, 1:02 pm

FilmLatex wrote:
March 31st, 2020, 6:58 am
1. No tests are available to the public here, not even for suspected cases
2. Indeed not, most of the people in the shoot would be fine if they caught it - but the people we get in touch with traveling to the shoot, back again and after may not be so lucky.
3. If some of us carry the infection cross country or borders, it doesnt really help in general
4. Im quite sure youre right - the media is having a blast blowing it up to 24/7 news, it boosts viewership and all that jazz...and in such a case of course politicians cant resist. But that does not justify say 10 of us coming from different places, infecting each other and taking it back to spread around
5. Same as 4 as far as I can see.

So again, I dont worry about catching it myself ... but I have no way of sheltering vulnerable people from being exposed to the virus if I get it (as they are specifically not sheltered here) - and as such, though I could go ahead and do shoots, go on holiday and so forth, I choose not to run that risk on behalf of others

I do agree with you about the lethal media/politician cocktail of drama and hysteria. And it sucks they use it for ratings, power grabbing, limiting civil liberties and much more beyond - but I still wont take any unnecessary risks that might harm vulnerable people around me.
1. We need to fix and need a public goal for testing apps on your phone (why not dream big)
2. Very important fact. Yes, I agree. We must protect the others, they have done so well protecting us. Why the sudden burst of compassion from the public, the Government and media for our health. We don't act like this during other coronavirus outbreaks. Is their death rate just acceptable? As the numbers come in, more people have the virus and less are dying, most are not showing symptoms. Soon everyone alive will have the virus. There is no way to stop it, only slow it down. I honor your reasons for not traveling. Honestly, I did not consider traveling, oops!
3. Agreed!
4. I understand your point, however, without testing how do we not know that almost everyone already has it. Here the numbers are coming back that almost everyone already has it. Most people are not affected. At least that is where the trend is going. Slowing the spread is still the priority!
5. Soon it will be 100% infection rate. This was a world wide cleanse, we are in the final stages, it will repeat as does every coronavirus, we need to get control of the media and governments and keep these events from becoming a means for profit.

I do agree with you about the lethal media/politician cocktail of drama and hysteria. And it sucks they use it for ratings, power grabbing, limiting civil liberties and much more beyond. Sharing this information to help people become more aware is also why I entered this conversation.

Sheltering vulnerable people is priority one. Thank you for speaking with me on a public forum, maybe our conversation will help others. I hope more people follow your example.

monsta

Post by monsta » April 14th, 2020, 12:32 pm

How did this thread get off topic, I came to see what there is new on content and it's become anything but a content thread :roll:

born2bewild
Title: work hard play hard

Post by born2bewild » April 22nd, 2020, 12:18 pm

What is new here gotonude?

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » April 24th, 2020, 12:22 pm

New content added. I started another thread, that is attempting to use picture of the day or content of the day or links of the day affiliate content to populate your wordpress site.
Here it is
https://www.sponsorchat.com/viewtopic.p ... 784#p63784
The goal is to use the link/s to then download/scrape the content into your database.

Brass came up with a solution. Seems it might work partially.
I still need to find the affiliate link that links to the picture of the day content as it seems mine no longer does this. Maybe the affiliate ended the practice and I did not notice, until I was writing the post.
After downloading the pic of the day you could then scrape the content for that model and add to a post with the pics all linking to the affiliates site.

May or may not help with SEO, but it will help with new content for your returning visitors.

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » April 24th, 2020, 1:02 pm

I am currently attempting to work with AWEmpire (Notice I am using my subdomain and not an affiliate link.)

So hard to find a good rep or tech support from these programs, even when you are NUDE.com.

Sorry had to stop writing and watch the deer, young buck and doe, eating their way across my yard.
Which is how I know I will survive the aftermath of the apocalypse, should I survive the actual apocalypse.
Not that l hunt, just saying I could / can when forced to. and from my balcony.

Just found this new tool (new to me anyway)
<iframe class="npt-calc-frame" width="300" height="250" src="//pt.protoawe.com/ic/w?tid=4&referral_rs=gotonude&psprogram=wmref&pstool=206_1&campaign_id=104671" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I have been using the AWEmpire Whitelabel site on GoTNude.net for some time now. Making enough to pay for the domain, but then I am not sending traffic to the site, so there is that.

<div data-awe-container-id="is_container" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;height:300px;"></div><script id="js_image_scroller" src="//pt.protoawe.com/embed/is?c=is_container&categoryName=girl&backgroundColor=&cardBgColor=&btnBgColor=&btnTextColor=&textColor=&filters=&psid=gotonude&pstool=428_1&site=wl3&cobrandId=201776&psprogram=cbrnd&campaign_id=104671&ms_notrack=1&subAffId={SUBAFFID}"></script>

I bring that up because my tube site XXX.NUDE.com is doing well and I thought I might want to start using it to send traffic to my own domains and decrease the popups. (sorry still have not updated my banner management software since mysimpleads support disappeared). I am working on that solution today, maybe.

While reviewing all the tools available for the Whitelabel I found they have a Video promotion API which plugs into your site.

Embed a single video

Manual Integration

For webmasters who wish to include a video player with customized content.
Generate an embed code with a few clicks and use it right away.
Programmatic Integration

Integrate a tube site

Programmatic Integration

For webmasters who wish to build a tube site with the help of an API.
Generate request parameter lists, then use them in your own code.

Then I found that Mechbunny has functionality for this and for the BlackLabel API.
I can not find information on the BlackLabel on their site, but there is information inside Mechbunny.
https://xxx.nude.com/admin/modules/awem ... ration.pdf

Like I said above finding a good rep and tech support is difficult in this industry. You would think that I could say NUDE.com and they would fall all over me (like they did in the past) and start helping set their shit up on my site/s. but NOPE. bunch O newbs they are.

I am still working on the being integrated.
you can see on the site (But don't go unless you have a pop up blocker aaa gh!)
Live Online Cams - An error has occured while fetching the feed.

Soon I hope to have this all worked out.

trafficseller

Post by trafficseller » April 26th, 2020, 10:17 am

gotonudecom wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:02 pm
I am currently attempting to work with AWEmpire (Notice I am using my subdomain and not an affiliate link.)

So hard to find a good rep or tech support from these programs, even when you are NUDE.com.

welcome to my world, reps this year are a thing of the past. They just do not seem to care.
Always looking to make deals with world wide traffic ping me if inetrested

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » April 26th, 2020, 2:45 pm

trafficseller wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:17 am
gotonudecom wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:02 pm

welcome to my world, reps this year are a thing of the past. They just do not seem to care.
I almost agree, just not sure care is the correct word.
I think they are just unaware and have no direction. I really have no words for it.

Caring is something this world seems lack the most of and need the most of.

The world has an over abundance of apathy. Which always leads to our enslavement.

KarinaJab

Post by KarinaJab » April 28th, 2020, 5:55 pm

How long can sites get by without getting new fresh content?

bill

Post by bill » April 28th, 2020, 7:06 pm

for your deer hunting in your yard ... what type rifles do you hsve?

Boner

Post by Boner » April 30th, 2020, 10:09 am

bill wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 7:06 pm
for your deer hunting in your yard ... what type rifles do you hsve?
huh?

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » May 1st, 2020, 5:46 pm

KarinaJab wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 5:55 pm
How long can sites get by without getting new fresh content?
This is like asking how long is a piece of string!

What are the parameters and the variable?

What niche are you in?
How many competitors do you have?
How often are your competitors updating their content?

These are just a few of the questions I would need answer, before I could even begin to give you an answer.

I have sites that jump between page one and page two on Google that have not had new content in years.
If these sites had content added to them on a regular basis, this should affect the stability of the rankings.

One of the sites is competing with etsy, amazon and team fortress for keyword ranking. I am not sure if adding content every day twice will really help much.
If we were to add more content as in more products, then most certainly the traffic would increase as would ranking, but probably not for the keywords competing with etsy, amazon and team fortress.

Wow, just looked and we are currently at the bottom of page 1 for our main keyword. yea! Would explain the increase in sales this week.

I would generally say that the longer a site goes without, at least, updating content, then over time the ranking will fall. Again, would need the answer to the questions above and many others.

[BUSINESS] more content in 2020. new affiliate program with more content for you