why is it everytime I microwave food it gets cold faster than

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
monsta
Posts: 727
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

Re: why is it everytime I microwave food it gets cold faster than

Post by monsta » April 30th, 2021, 8:01 am

You can make pop corn at home for 2 bucks and at the movies it is $12 bucks go figure




Webby
Posts: 256
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:46 pm

Post by Webby » May 1st, 2021, 12:37 pm

Has any study been done to find out the level of radiation in microwaved foods?




Emil
Posts: 493
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

Post by Emil » May 4th, 2021, 12:34 pm

monsta wrote:
April 30th, 2021, 8:01 am
You can make pop corn at home for 2 bucks and at the movies it is $12 bucks go figure
Last time I was at the movies in Jan 2020, took a date, tickets, drinks, pop corn snacks, hello $60 gone. It is not a cheap way to spend 2 hours.




Ricks-Cams
Posts: 485
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Post by Ricks-Cams » May 5th, 2021, 2:26 pm

koster wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 7:54 pm
when i cook it in the oven or on the stove top?

Just now I microwaved left over from last night by the time I wrote out my last post it is stone cold. It was very hot when I took it out the microwave.


It is what it is, not the way you should be cooking food on a regular basis.




User avatar
bbwlover
Posts: 639
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Post by bbwlover » May 8th, 2021, 2:12 pm

My microwave gets used at least twice a day




Colmike7
Posts: 1251
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » May 8th, 2021, 2:17 pm

Emil wrote:
May 4th, 2021, 12:34 pm
monsta wrote:
April 30th, 2021, 8:01 am
You can make pop corn at home for 2 bucks and at the movies it is $12 bucks go figure
Last time I was at the movies in Jan 2020, took a date, tickets, drinks, pop corn snacks, hello $60 gone. It is not a cheap way to spend 2 hours.
I had a $50 gift card for a movie theater near me that I got right before Covid, now that theater closed because of Covid... :( lol

User avatar
vblogger
Posts: 905
Joined: February 17th, 2018, 2:48 pm

Post by vblogger » May 11th, 2021, 1:19 pm

Quick, easy and gets the job done , what more do you want.




webcamhostess
Posts: 407
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 4:38 pm

Post by webcamhostess » May 15th, 2021, 11:05 am

I'd rather microwave food than keep ordering food to my home.




Colmike7
Posts: 1251
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » May 15th, 2021, 1:18 pm

btw I think it's probably because microwaved food doesn't get cooked evenly, so the cold spots will even out the hot spots, as well as most microwavable meals being flat, making more surface area for it to cool down quicker. Microwaves also don't get to 400-500F+ like ovens do.

Wm2man
Posts: 451
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Post by Wm2man » May 16th, 2021, 8:27 pm

Colmike7 wrote:
May 15th, 2021, 1:18 pm
btw I think it's probably because microwaved food doesn't get cooked evenly, so the cold spots will even out the hot spots, as well as most microwavable meals being flat, making more surface area for it to cool down quicker. Microwaves also don't get to 400-500F+ like ovens do.
Food for thought no pun, it makes sense what you wrote.




User avatar
nudelinks
Posts: 751
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Post by nudelinks » May 17th, 2021, 2:38 pm

I cover my food it warms up more evenly




unicams
Posts: 253
Joined: July 6th, 2018, 8:08 am
Location: Iraq
Contact:

Post by unicams » May 21st, 2021, 8:00 am

It cooks unevenly and the only times I use it are to reheat leftovers, not to cook the meal first time.
cams man

User avatar
T.B.W
Posts: 708
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Post by T.B.W » May 24th, 2021, 3:03 pm

I have a chef does my cooking, it is called the freezer/microwave :twisted:




User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6907
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » May 27th, 2021, 12:27 pm

T.B.W wrote:
May 24th, 2021, 3:03 pm
I have a chef does my cooking, it is called the freezer/microwave :twisted:
lol




User avatar
pussyhunter
Posts: 523
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 3:40 am

Post by pussyhunter » May 28th, 2021, 2:37 pm

koster wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 7:54 pm
when i cook it in the oven or on the stove top?

Just now I microwaved left over from last night by the time I wrote out my last post it is stone cold. It was very hot when I took it out the microwave.
cooking and micro waving are not the same result




why is it everytime I microwave food it gets cold faster than

Post Reply